Today's show includes reviews of the following four beers:
- Burning Beard's Dankness Visible [Untapped]: An American India Pale Ale (IPA)
- Pure Project Thousands of Money [Untapped]: A Murky IPA with Mosaic Hops
- Horus Aged Ales' Spirit Talons [Untapped]: From the bottle "Imperial Stout Aged in American Brandy Barrels for 9 months, then aged in 1792 Full Proof El Cerrito Liquor Single Barrel Selected Bourbon Barrels for an additional 8 months"
- Horus Aged Ales' Snatcher's Grasp [Untapped]: From the bottle "Woodford Reserved Double Oaked Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout with Coffee and Hazelnuts added"
In addition the following other items were mentioned in the podcast that have links:
- More details on Chris' story about Lost Abbey's Isabelle Proximus.
- And here is another blog post about Lost Abbey's Isabelle Proximus.
- What is an IPA?
- What is an Imperial Stout?
The Pure Project's Thousands of Money IPA was also instrumental in the audio production of this podcast!