Review of two beers, one from Casey Brewing & the other from Bottle Logic in collaboration with Pure Project | Episode 7
Here are the two main craft beers reviewed in the "007 (aka James Bond edition)" of The Podcraft Beer Show:
- 'Raspberry Funky Blender Preserves - Jam Blend Bottled 1/31/2019' (American Wild Ale) [Untapped] by Casey Brewing & Blending
- 'Bastion Of Reason' (Barrel Aged Roasted Peanut Stout) [Untapped] by Bottle Logic Brewing in collaboration with Pure Project
In addition, here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
- Checkout YOPENERS for your own specialized bottle opener!
- 'Raspberry Blush' from Mikkeller Brewing San Diego
- 'Milk Chocolate Chugyo' (Sweet Milk Stout) from The Answer
- "Coco Hut Vanilla Plus" (Milkshake Imperial Double IPA) from Green Cheek Brewing
- "Seas Are Tight" (Imperial Double New England IPA aka Foggy) from Humble Sea
- 'Sleepin' In' (Hazy IPA w/ Citra, Mosaic, & Strata) from Green Cheek Brewing
- Outer Range Brewing
- Firestone Walker
- More photos of the craft beers from show #7.
Tech Guy Steve reports that post audio editing and production were heavily influenced by:
And the podcast engineering, distribution, and posting were heavily influenced by: