Reviewing craft beers from Moksa & Unity - Black Is Beautiful San Diego Mega Collaboration | Episode 12
Here are the two super awesome craft beers highlighted in Episode 12:
- "Aloha State of Mind" (Imperial Sour Blonde with Lilikoi, Guava, Coconut & Lactose ) [Untapped] by Moksa in collaboration with LIFEXLLABS
- "Unity = Black Is Beautiful" (Imperial Stout with Cacao Nibs, Cinnamon, Geisha Coffee & Vanilla Beans) [Untapped] by San Diego County Mega Collaboration.
The BONUS BEER/AFTER PARTY BEER was "Strawberry C.R.E.A.M. (Cake Rules Everything Around Me)" (Imperial Pastry Sour with Strawberries, Milk Sugar & Vanilla Bean) [Untapped] by Wild Barrel in collaboration with Craft Beer Kings & Beer Zombies.
Here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
- The Other Half Pastry town beer festival
- Just Glass Design
- Checkout YOPENERS for your own specialized bottle opener!
- Photos taken during the recording of Episode 12
Tech Guy Steve reports that the post audio editing and production along with podcast engineering, distribution, and posting were heavily influenced by: