San Diego Beer Week IPA Blind Taste Test | Episode 18
This week Chris, Charlie, and Steve participate in a San Diego Beer Week blind taste test from Blind Lady Ale House of four different IPAs:
- "Short-Lived" [Untapped] from Made West Brewing Company (Ventura, California) in collaboration with There Does Not Exist (San Luis Obispo, California)
- "Sorta Mostly Dead" [Untapped] from North Park Beer Company (San Diego, California)
- "Pliny the Elder" [Untapped] from Russian River Brewing Company (Windsor, California)
- "Deliberation" [Untapped] from Burgeon Beer Company (Vista, California)
Here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
Moksa Brewing (Rocklin, California)
- Photos taken during the recording of Episode 18
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
Please feel free to reach out to the podcast via Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Please also Subscribe To The Podcast!
Tech Guy Steve reports that the post audio editing, and the production along with podcast engineering, distribution, and posting was heavily influenced by this beer:
Ale Smith Brewing Company (San Diego, California) ".394 Pale Ale" [Untapped]
When not doing podcast audio production, Tech Guy Steve was listening to The Call.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.