This week's episode reviews the following craft beers:
- "Tortuguero IPA" [Untapped] from CRBF Fábrica de Cerveza Artesanal (Costa Rica)
- "Tao" (Oak Barrel Aged Sour Ale w/ Cabernet Sauvignon & Cabernet Franc Grapes) [Untapped] from Pure Project Brewing (San Diego, CA)
- "Bourbon Blammo 2020" (Coconut Imperial Stout) [Untapped] from Cellarmaker Brewing Company (San Francisco, CA).
Here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
- Humble Sea
- Modern Times
- Sierra Nevada
- Photos taken during the recording of Episode 37
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
- Just Glass Design
- Checkout YOPENERS for your own specialized bottle opener!
- Glass To Mouth Beer Glasses