This week's episode reviews the following craft beers:
- "Tail of Two Creatures" (A double dry hopped milkshake Hazy IPA brewed with sabro, coconut, key lime, vanilla, & milk-sugar) [Untapped] from Creative Creature Brewing Company (El Cajon, CA) in collaboration with Coronado Brewing (Coronado, CA)
- "Banksy ESB on Nitro" (Extra Special Bitter) [Untapped] from Burning Beard Brewing Company (El Cajon, CA)
- "Modern Eden" (Grisette) [Untapped] from Modern Times (San Diego, CA) in collaboration with Yeast Of Eden | Alvarado Street Brewery (Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA)
- "Bourbon Barrel Aged Macaroons Before Dying (2020)" (Double Imperial Pastry Stout with coconut chips, vanilla beans, and coffee beans) [Untapped] from North Park Beer Company (San Diego, CA).
Here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
- Humble Sea
- San Diego Beer News
- San Diego Beer News Awards (MUST READ!)
- Mostra Coffee
- Photos taken during the recording of Episode 34
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
- Just Glass Design
- Checkout YOPENERS for your own specialized bottle opener!
- Glass To Mouth Beer Glasses