In Episode 54 we deep dive into the following four craft beers:
- "Park Pass" (Hoppy Lager) [Untapped] from Burgeon (Escondido, CA)
- "The Authentic DDH" (Munich Helles) [Untapped] from Humble Sea (Santa Cruz, CA)
- "Burgeon In Escondido: The Oasis" (IPA) [Untapped] from Burgeon (Escondido, CA)
- "Virtual Collab: Southern Grist" (Pastry Stout) [Untapped] from Humble Sea (Santa Cruz, CA) & Southern Grist (Nashville, TN).
SPECIAL NOTE: ThePodcraft is taking the month of August 2021 off. We will be back the 1st week of September with weekly episodes.
Here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
- Brewery X
- Batam Pizza
- The Good Seed Food Company
- Highland Park
- Modern Times Coffee
- Half Door
- All the photos taken during the recording of Episode 54
- Bottlecraft (Multiple Locations)
- Frazier Farms Market (Multiple Locations)
- Parkway Liquor (La Mesa, CA)
- Seaside Market (Cardiff, CA)
- Valley Farm Market (Multiple Locations)
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
- Just Glass Design
- Checkout YOPENERS for your own specialized bottle opener!
- Glass To Mouth Beer Glasses
- Steve's Favorite Beer Glass (Amazon)