Craft Beers From Pure Project: Hazy IPA, Wild Ale, Fruited Sour, Imperial Stout
In Episode 67 Chris, Charlie, Josh, and Steve deep dive into four craft beers from Pure Project (San Diego, CA):
- “Petrified” (Imperial Hazy IPA) [Untapped]
- “Searching for the Sound” (Fruited Sour) [Untapped]
- “Moon Rider” (American Wild Ale) released as a Cellar Cyndicate for 9/2021 [Untapped]
- “Double Corylus” (Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Double Stout) [Untapped]
Here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
Great places in San Diego County to pick-up a wide variety of craft beers (listed alphabetically):
- Bottlecraft (Multiple Locations)
- Frazier Farms Market (Multiple Locations)
- Parkway Liquor (La Mesa, CA)
- Seaside Market (Cardiff, CA)
- Valley Farm Market (Multiple Locations)
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
- Just Glass Design
- Checkout YOPENERS for your own specialized bottle opener!
- Glass To Mouth Beer Glasses
- Steve's Favorite Beer Glass (Amazon #ad)
Please feel free to reach out to the ThePodCraft Show via Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.