Five Beers Tried. Four Excellent! One Not So Much. | Episode 69
In Episode #69 Chris, Charlie, and Steve saddle up to five craft beers:
- “SPON Muscat 2017” (Fruited Lambic) [Untapped] from Jester King (Austin, TX)
- “Double Dry-Hopped Underworld Dreams 2021” (Hazy IPA) [Untapped] from Modern Times (San Diego, CA)
- “Bitrate Fluctuation” (Double Hazy IPA) [Untapped] from WeldWerks (Greeley, CO) in collaboration with Equilibrium (Middletown, NY)
- “Ascension” (Pastry Stout) [Untapped] from Harland (San Diego, CA) in collaboration with Conscious Ales
- “Swamp Stacks” (Imperial Pastry Stout) [Untapped] from Parish (Broussard, LA) in collaboration with Great Notion (Portland, OR)
Here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
Great places in San Diego County to pick up a wide variety of craft beers (listed alphabetically):
- Bottlecraft (Multiple Locations)
- Frazier Farms Market (Multiple Locations)
- Parkway Liquor (La Mesa, CA)
- Seaside Market (Cardiff, CA)
- Valley Farm Market (Multiple Locations)
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
- Just Glass Design
- Checkout YOPENERS for your own specialized bottle opener!
- Glass To Mouth Beer Glasses
- Steve's Favorite Beer Glass (Amazon #ad)
Please feel free to reach out to the ThePodCraft Show via Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.