Three Craft Beers From Cahaba & One From Wren House In Collab With Horus | Episode 76
In Episode 76, Chris & Charlie review four craft beers:
- “Cahaba Lager” [Untapped] from Cahaba Brewing Company (Birmingham, AL);
- “Oka Uba IPA” [Untapped] from Cahaba;
- “Steel Cut City” (Oatmeal Stout) [Untapped] from Cahaba; &
- “Predation Noir 2021” (Imperial Pastry Stout) [Untapped] from Wren House Brewing Company (Phoenix, AZ) in collaboration with Horus Aged Ales (Oceanside, CA).
Here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
- Pizza Port
- Bottle Craft
- North Park Beer Company
- Other Half
- All the photos taken during the recording of Episode 76
Great places in San Diego County to pick up a wide variety of craft beers (listed alphabetically):
- Bottlecraft (Multiple Locations)
- Frazier Farms Market (Multiple Locations)
- Parkway Liquor (La Mesa, CA)
- Seaside Market (Cardiff, CA)
- Valley Farm Market (Multiple Locations)
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
- Just Glass Design
- Check out YOPENERS for your specialized bottle opener!
- Glass To Mouth Beer Glasses
- Steve's Favorite Beer Glass (Amazon #ad)
Please feel free to reach out to the ThePodCraft Show via Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.