In Episode 75, Chris, & Charlie review four craft beers:
- “Tao” (Oak Barrel Aged Sour Ale with Cabernet Sauvignon & Cabernet Franc Grapes) [Untapped] from Pure Project Brewing (San Diego, CA);
- “Galaxy Blaster” (American IPA) [Untapped] from Cellarmaker Brewing Company (San Francisco, CA);
- “Proper Gubbins” (English-style Barleywine) [Untapped] from Green Cheek Beer Company (Orange, CA); &
- “2021 Kooks Blend 6” (American & Honey Bourbon Barrel Aged Barleywine) [Untapped] from Humble Sea Brewing Company (Santa Cruz, CA).
Here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
- Bottlecraft (Multiple Locations)
- Frazier Farms Market (Multiple Locations)
- Parkway Liquor (La Mesa, CA)
- Seaside Market (Cardiff, CA)
- Valley Farm Market (Multiple Locations)
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
- Just Glass Design
- Check out YOPENERS for your specialized bottle opener!
- Glass To Mouth Beer Glasses
- Steve's Favorite Beer Glass (Amazon #ad)