Four Craft Beers From North Park | Episode 81
In Episode 81, Chris, Charlie, and Steve deep dive into four craft beers from North Park Beer Company (San Diego, CA):
- “The Good Ole West” (Double Dry Hops West Coast IPA) [Untapped]
- “Lupulin Collider Batch 2” (Triple Hazy IPA) [Untapped]
- “LARP Lager” (Helles Lager) [Untapped]
- “Bourbon Barrel Aged Velvet Nougat” (Imperial Pastry Stout) in collaboration with Moksa Brewing Company (Rocklin, CA) [Untapped]
Here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
- Stone Brewing Company
- Belching Beaver
- Fall Brewing Company
- All the photos & videos that were taken during the recording of Episode 81
Great places in San Diego County to pick up a wide variety of craft beers (listed alphabetically):
- Bottlecraft (Multiple Locations)
- Frazier Farms Market (Multiple Locations)
- Parkway Liquor (La Mesa, CA)
- Seaside Market (Cardiff, CA)
- Valley Farm Market (Multiple Locations)
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
- Just Glass Design
- Check out YOPENERS for your specialized bottle opener!
- Glass To Mouth Beer Glasses
- Steve's Favorite Beer Glass (Amazon #ad)
Please feel free to reach out to the ThePodCraft Show via Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.