Four Five Year Anniversary Beers From Humble Sea (Part 1) | Episode 83
In Episode 83, Chris, & Charlie deep dive into four craft beers from Humble Sea's 5th Year Anniversary Celebration (Santa Cruz, CA):
- "HS5 With Oozlefinch" [Untapped] (Smoothie Sour With Cape Gooseberry, Blueberry, Strawberry, & Local Honey)
- "HS5 With Ghost Town" [Untapped] (American IPA)
- "HS5 With Vitamin Sea" [Untapped] (Double IPA)
- "HS5 With J. Wakefield" [Untapped] (Imperial Stout With Peanuts, Banana, & Vanilla)
Here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
Great places in San Diego County to pick up a wide variety of craft beers (listed alphabetically):
- Bottlecraft (Multiple Locations)
- Frazier Farms Market (Multiple Locations)
- Parkway Liquor (La Mesa, CA)
- Seaside Market (Cardiff, CA)
- Valley Farm Market (Multiple Locations)
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
- Just Glass Design
- Check out YOPENERS for your specialized bottle opener!
- Glass To Mouth Beer Glasses
- Steve's Favorite Beer Glass (Amazon #ad)
Please feel free to reach out to the ThePodCraft Show via Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.