Humble Sea 5-Year Anniversary Craft Beers (Part 2) | Episode 84
In Episode 84, Chris, Charlie, and Steve deep dive into four more 5-year anniversary craft beers from Humble Sea Brewing Company (Santa Cruz, CA):
- “HS5 With Wayfinder Pre-Prohibition Lager” [Untapped]
- “HS5 With Wayfinder Double India Pale Ale” (Cold Double Dry Hopped West Coast DIPA) [Untapped]
- “HS5 With Electric” (DDH Triple Hazy IPA) [Untapped]
- “HS5 With North Park” (Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout With Coconut, Almonds, Vanilla, & Mostra Coffee) [Untapped]
Here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
- Modern Man
- Dust Bowl Brewing
- All the photos & videos that were taken during the recording of Episode 84
Great places in San Diego County to pick up a wide variety of craft beers (listed alphabetically):
- Bottlecraft (Multiple Locations)
- Frazier Farms Market (Multiple Locations)
- Parkway Liquor (La Mesa, CA)
- Seaside Market (Cardiff, CA)
- Valley Farm Market (Multiple Locations)
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
- Just Glass Design
- Check out YOPENERS for your specialized bottle opener!
- Glass To Mouth Beer Glasses
- Steve's Favorite Beer Glass (Amazon #ad)
Please feel free to reach out to the ThePodCraft Show via Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.