One German Altbier, One Lager, Two Pilsners, & One Stout | Episode 86
In Episode 86, Chris, Charlie, and Steve deep dive into five craft beers:
- “High Water Doppelsticke” (German Altbier) [Untapped] from High Water Brewing (Lodi, CA)
- “Abaddon 2021” (Helles Lager) [Untapped] from Modern Times Beer (San Diego, CA) in collaboration with Wayfinder Beer (Portland, OR)
- “Real Chill” (Pilsner) [Untapped] from Modern Times
- “Run This Town” (German Pilsner) [Untapped] from Mikkeller Brewing (San Diego, CA)
- “Hexxus” (Imperial Stout with Toasted Almonds, Cacao Nibs, & Vanilla Beans) [Untapped] from Moonraker Brewing Company (Auburn, CA)
Here are the additional links mentioned during the show:
- Burning Beard
- Pure Project
- All the photos & videos that were taken during the recording of Episode 86
Great places in San Diego County to pick up a wide variety of craft beers (listed alphabetically):
- Bottlecraft (Multiple Locations)
- Frazier Farms Market (Multiple Locations)
- Parkway Liquor (La Mesa, CA)
- Seaside Market (Cardiff, CA)
- Valley Farm Market (Multiple Locations)
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
- Just Glass Design
- Check out YOPENERS for your specialized bottle opener!
- Glass To Mouth Beer Glasses
- Steve's Favorite Beer Glass (Amazon #ad)
Please feel free to reach out to the ThePodCraft Show via Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.