End Of Season 1, What's Next For Season 2? | Episode 87
Chris, Charlie, and Tech Guy Steve have decided to end Season 1 of ThePodCraft Beer Show with last week's episode 86.
We are going to take a strategic pause for about 6 weeks to figure out our plans for what Season 2 will look like.
We expect to be able to share that information with listeners in early June.
We would love to hear some feedback on what listeners would like to hear in Season 2 by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheers!Great places in San Diego County to pick up a wide variety of craft beers (listed alphabetically):
- Bottlecraft (Multiple Locations)
- Frazier Farms Market (Multiple Locations)
- Parkway Liquor (La Mesa, CA)
- Seaside Market (Cardiff, CA)
- Valley Farm Market (Multiple Locations)
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
- Just Glass Design
- Check out YOPENERS for your specialized bottle opener!
- Glass To Mouth Beer Glasses
- Steve's Favorite Beer Glass (Amazon #ad)
Please feel free to reach out to the ThePodCraft Show via Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.