In Episode 77, Chris, Charlie, and Steve deep dive into four craft beers:
- “Hammy Lite” (American Light Lager) [Untapped] from Hamilton Family Brewery (Rancho Cucamonga, CA);
- “Foeder Bear” (American Lager) [Untapped] from Outer Range Brewing Company (Frisco, CO)
- “Dolphin Kickflip” (DDH West Coast IPA) [Untapped] from Humble Sea Brewing Company (Santa Cruz, CA); &
- “M7 ” (Imperial Pastry Stout with Mostra Coffee) [Untapped] from Moksa Brewing Company (Rocklin, CA). Full show notes, links, & photos at: www.thepodcraft.com.
- Bottlecraft (Multiple Locations)
- Frazier Farms Market (Multiple Locations)
- Parkway Liquor (La Mesa, CA)
- Seaside Market (Cardiff, CA)
- Valley Farm Market (Multiple Locations)
Check out these recommended products we have been using recently:
- Just Glass Design
- Check out YOPENERS for your specialized bottle opener!
- Glass To Mouth Beer Glasses
- Steve's Favorite Beer Glass (Amazon #ad)